– The Cannondale Enduro Tour offers 2 races per date, one “adult” and on “kids” course depending on each venue, it could be modified. (in 2020 only the race in Sainte Marie aux Mines offers a kids race)
The adult race is opened to all rider who is born in 2005 or before (you need to be 15 years old in the year of your registration to attend the adult race). The kids race is opened for from 11 to 14 years old.
Every ride must show a valid 2020 MTB license from his cycling federation to be part of the event. For the licensed rider, the display of the 2019 license will be asked during the registration of the day of the event. For the not licensed riders, it will be asked to supply a medical certificate of less than 6 months (in the date of the race, allowing the practice of MOUNTAIN BIKE in competition).
– If the race is covered by the FFC, the rules of the national federation is applied.
– The number of participants in every event will be fixed in advanced and will be communicated on the registration website and on www.cannondale-endurotour.com
– Riders must wear a helmet (open XC type OR full face dh type) at all times, including transition sections. Competitors found not wearing a helmet will be disqualified immediately.
– Full face helmet, Gloves, back protection CE or bag with a back protection included and knee pads must be wear in all timing special stages.
– Elbow pads are recommended but not compulsory.
– The camera (like Gopro) is not authorized either on the helmet nor the chest (only on the bike).
– Each competitor should be completely self-sufficient and can not have external assistance during the race.
– In the interest of safety there is a cut off time, you will be advised of this in your competitor notes when you enter.
– 26, 27.5 and 29er bikes can be used for the race as well as electric bikes. All them need to have the extremity of the handle bar closed. The electric bike must follow the french rules regarding the assistance: in fact the assistance can not more than 25 km/hour. The organisation will organized random control and will disqualified the riders who has an extra help. Morevoer it’s not possible to change or charge battery during the entire tour, and the external assistance is forbidden.
– Rider should use the same frame, forks and wheel during the event. He can change bike between the different races dates of the serie.
-All the loop must be completed in a defined time communicate the week before the race
– If transfers happen on roads open to the public, rider should respect the traffic laws
– All the loop has to be made by bike (no external assistance, no shuttle)
– Practices are forbidden. It’s a blind race so the map of the race will be given the day of the event.
– Every competitor must adapt his speed and his behavior to his personal abilities, his equipment and on the general conditions of event.
– The participants authorize the exploitation of any images or videos taken during the event and they agree to give the contact to the partners of the event. If the participant disagrees, please contact the organizer to inform them before the event.
– A deposit of 50€ will be asking for the chip of the timing system. With www.active.com the organization can charge directly his credit card of each the race if you don’t bring back the chip.